OncoLand Case Studies
From Array Suite Wiki
OncoLand is more than just a repository of expression and mutation data. You can perform advanced queries and analytic functions on expression, mutation, and metadata, to discover novel associations within and between groups of cancer samples.
These videos demonstrate some of the many ways to query and analyze data in OncoLand.
- Discover how a gene's expression and copy number correlates with patient survival and other clinical variables
- Identify novel associations between samples and clinical variables in metadata
- Reveal a "gene signature" for triple-negative breast cancer
- Find genes that are frequently co-mutated with your gene-of-interest
- Group and summarize mutations for genes encoding a protein complex
- Visualize "mutation burden" of each tumor in TCGALand
- Identify Genes that Correlate with Survival using Cox Model
Videos from Omicsoft User Group Meeting 2017:
- OncoLand Case Study - Differential Expression in Esophageal Tumor Subtypes and comparison to other tumors
- OncoLand Case Study - Identification of an Immunotherapy Project and gene set analysis