Manage Server Jobs
From Array Suite Wiki
Manage Server Jobs allows the user to view a list of recently completed ArrayServer jobs, and manage currently running jobs.
The Server Jobs window will be displayed when a user submits a job from Array Studio, or by clicking Manage | Manage Server Jobs:
Server Job Information
The Server Jobs window will display a sortable list of current and recent jobs on ArrayServer, with the following information:
- Job ID: A unique identifier assigned to each job.
- User: The Array Studio user name of the individual who submitted the job.
- Project: The name of the ArrayServer project being analyzed or processed.
- Type: The name of the function being run.
- Priority: The priority level of the job.
- Status: The status of the job
- Submitted jobs:
- Initialized: The job has been submitted but not entered in the queue
- InQueue: The job is registered in the queue but not currently being processed
- Running: The job is currently running
- RunningWithErrors: The running job has encountered an error, but is continuing to run (may have encountered a bad sample, check the log)
- Finished jobs:
- Finished: The job completed without any errors
- FinishedWithErrors: The job completed, but had been RunningWithErrors (check the log)
- Cancelled: A user chose to cancel the analysis before job completion
- ErrorOccurred: The job encountered an error that required the analysis to stop (check the log)
- Submitted jobs:
- Created/Executed/Finished: ArrayServer Date and Time for job submission, execution, and completion
- Progress: Indicator of the percent completion of a running job.
- Message: The latest status line of a running job.
Server Job Management
Right-clicking on a job will provide various options (depending on the users privileges):
- View Full Log: View the full log of a running or completed job.
- Cancel Job: Cancel a job that is currently running.
- Remove Job: Remove a job from the Server Jobs list.
- Remove Completed Jobs: Remove user's own completed jobs from the Server Jobs list.
- Remove Completed Jobs (All Users): Remove completed jobs for all users.