From Array Suite Wiki
Manage ArraySuite Users
Administrators can use this function to add, delete, and edit ArrayServer users. In addition to being able to set members of a user group via the Manage User Groups | Set Members button, the user group can be set in this window as well.
User Management window:
- Add User: Allows the administrator to enter basic details about a user, including identifying the user group(s) to which they should belong.
- Delete User: Delete a user.
- Update User: Update a user profile after making changes.
- Export Users: Export details of all users to a text file.
The General tab contains general information about the user (name, password, company, etc.), as well as the user group information. The The Contact section contains additional contact information about a user (Email, Phone, Web link, etc.)
The Usage tab can be used to limit usage for a particular user, including disabling an account, setting an expiration date, search quota, showing the number of searches that they have performed, project quota, showing the number of projects that they have downloaded, profile quota, and showing the number of profiles that they have downloaded.
User privileges can be set via the groups to which they belong, as well as the groups that can see or edit this user's published projects.
- User Groups can be used to assign users to groups.
- [Folder Reader] User groups control who can read this user's folder.
- [Folder Editor] User groups controls who can edit this user's folder.