Introduction to Land Content
From Array Suite Wiki
OmicSoft Land technology is a revolutionary method to store and explore -Omic data, a central data hub to gather public disease-related data to enable discovery. OmicSoft continually adds data to our Land collections, which can be explored using the Array Studio interface or R API.
Land content is organized by disease focus, and each Land within a collection serves as a repository for thousands of -Omic samples.
Body Map collection
The Body Map collection profiles gene expression in "normal" tissues by microarray and RNA-seq. The Body Map collection is available for subscribers to OncoLand and DiseaseLand.
Cell Line Expression Data
- Cancer Cell Line Encyclopedia (CCLE)
- Genentech Cell Line Profiling
- GSK Cell Line Profiling
- NCI Cell Line Profiling
- Pfizer Cell Line Profiling
Oncology Project Collections
Oncology Consortium Data
- Human Disease (formerly known as ImmunoLand and CVMLand)
- Mouse Disease
UMI-based Single-Cell expression
Non-UMI-based Single-Cell expression
Cell Line treatments
Any Lands with the same genome build and gene model can be combined into a Virtual Land, allowing direct comparisons across Lands.
For example, data from TCGA, GTEx, and CCLE Lands can be integrated to visualize expression in tumor samples (TCGA), normal tissues (GTEx), and cell lines (CCLE).
In the same way, users can combine Internal Lands with any compatible OmicSoft Lands. Data must be processed using the same reference genome and gene model.
Restricted Access Lands
- GxL.TCGA_B37 - Germline genotypes from TCGA normal samples generated from whole exome sequencing
- GxL.TCGA_WGS_B37 - Germline genotypes from TCGA normal samples generated from whole genome sequencing using joint-genotyping methods
- GxL.TCGA_WGS_B38 - Build 38 version, Germline genotypes from TCGA normal samples generated from whole genome sequencing using joint-genotyping methods
- GxL.TCGA_WGS_Somatic_B37 - Somatic mutations from TCGA samples in PanCancer Analysis of Whole Genomes (PCAWG) consortium obtained from International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC)
Open Access Lands
- GxL.Assocations - Association-based Land (GWAS), curated and standardized using OmicSoft developed pipelines
- GxL.PheWAS - PheWAS based Land, curated and standardized using OmicSoft developed pipelines
- GxL.1000G_B37 - Phase 3 genotypes as published by the International Genome Sample Resource (IGSR; www.internationalgenome.org)
- GTEx Version 6 Single-Tissue eQTLs - eQTLs can be integrated as tables into any GeneticsLand (Gene.EqtlTable or Variant.EqtlTable views). Access to these data require application and approval from dbGaP, and as such, these tables are not available by default. Contact OmicSoft to discuss how to add these views into OmicSoft curated GeneticsLands or to internal data built into a GeneticsLand framework.
- GRASP Version 2 Table - Genetic association results from the Genome-Wide Repository of Associations Between SNPs and Phenotypes is integrated as a table view (GRASP2 Table) in all GeneticsLands. These data are Open Access.