Introduction to CGCI Land Content
From Array Suite Wiki
CGCI_B37 and CGCI_B38
The Cancer Genome Characterization Initiative (CGCI) applies advanced sequencing and other genome-based methods to find new genetic abnormalities in tumors, hoping to inform better cancer diagnosis and treatment. OmicSoft's CGCI lands contain RNA-Seq data for Diffuse large B-Cell and follicular lymphomas.
|Land Version||Genome Build||Gene Model|
- RNA-Seq, including:
- Single-end and Paired-end fusion calling
- RNA-Seq mutation
- Exon Junction and Exon Usage
- Expression (Gene- and Transcript- level quantification)
Illumina HiSeq RNA sequencing
Key Meta Data Columns
- Tumor Type: CGCI Land currently has NHL-DLBCL (Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma) and NHL-FL (follicular lymphoma).
- Sample Type: The types of sample indicating where the sample is from. It includes information such as whether it is from normal or tumor tissue.
- Land Tissue: The tissue from which the cell line was derived, using OmicSoft's curation Controlled Vocabulary
- Land Sample Type: A detailed description of the cell type from which the cell line was derived, using OmicSoft's curation Controlled Vocabulary.
- Tumor or Normal: Indicates whether a sample is from a tumor or normal sample.
Gene Expression: The users can use CGCI Land to research RNA-seq based gene expression, mutation and fusion events in lymphoma samples.
Example: Gene expression of NFkB1 (FPKM) in NHL-FL and NHL-DLBCL samples.