From Array Suite Wiki
A very useful oshell utility to FTP:
oshell --ftpupload ftpsite.com username password testcontrol.txt 2
The format of control file is:
- Three columns tab delimited (no first row as column header): local file path, remote file path, action
- Action must be one of “Replace”, “Default”, and “Delete”. If action is delete, the first column can be anything (even empty as long as it has a tab there)
- Difference of “Replace” and “Default” is that “Default” will check file size and modified date and may decide to skip. In practice, “Default” is probably good enough.
- The program will exit after 10 failed actions
- The output contains the confirmation for all entries, and the first 10 errors, as well as # of successful actions.
C:\Temp\ColumnMetaData.txt /temp/testftp/ColumnMetaData.txt Default