From Array Suite Wiki
Download Land Data For All Comparisons, For Selected Genes (Local analyses)
The function allows users to retrieve data for all genes for a list of comparisons, as OmicData/Table to a Local Analysis project.
- Land: the land data to query input genes
- Project: the target ArrayStudio project to store downloaded Land data
- ComparisonSet: specify a collection of comparisons (comparisonSet) or get all comparisons
- VariableSet: specify a collection of columns (variableSet) or get none/all columns from sample meta data. Selected metadata will be downloaded as a table in the project. By default, only PrimaryGrouping and SecondaryGrouping columns are attached as design in each generated OmicData.
- Input comparisons: a list of comparisons to query. Comparisons can also be loaded from Comparison
- Output name: name prefix for download data objects
Downloaded data will be listed in the targeted project. These omic data will be saved as in-file rather than in-memory. If majority of the data matrix are zeros, such as feature * sample matrix for fusion, mutation and junction, the Omic data will be saved as sparse matrix data. These improvements significantly reduce memory usage by sacrificing little performance (data loading speed).
Here is one screenshot: