From Array Suite Wiki
This page explains the content of the column ContrastType in the Excel file, which works as a mapping file in the second step of Build ComparisonLand From Raw Data
See Comparison Categories for definitions of the terms, as used by the Land curation team.
The content in this column must be one of them in the column of Recognized term in the following table, which are recognized by our land tools.
The content of the ContrastType will be stored in TLV file, and when these TLV files get published to the land, they will show these content as ComparisonCategory corresponding to the second column here:
|Recognized term||ComparisonCategory displayed in land|
|Disease vs. Normal||Disease vs. Normal|
|Disease1 vs. Disease2||Disease1 vs. Disease2|
|CellType1 vs. CellType2||CellType1 vs. CellType2|
|Treatment vs. Control||Treatment vs. Control|
|Treatment1 vs. Treatment2||Treatment1 vs. Treatment2|
|Responder vs. Non-Responder||Responder vs. Non-Responder|
|Tissue1 vs. Tissue2||Tissue1 vs. Tissue2|
|Healthy vs. Control||Healthy vs. Control|
|Resistant vs. Sensitive||Resistant vs. Sensitive|
|Genotype vs. Wild Type||Other Comparisons|
|Genotype1 vs. Genotype2||Other Comparisons|
|Phenotype1 vs. Phenotype2||Other Comparisons|
|Disease Stage1 vs. Stage2||Other Comparisons|
|Dosage1 vs. Dosage2||Other Comparisons|
|Strain1 vs. Strain2||Other Comparisons|
Here is information to show which column name is required for each ContrastType, so user can follow the principle from the very beginning.
- "Disease vs. Normal": DiseaseState or OLandDiseaseState or MaternalDisease
- "CellType1 vs. CellType2": CellType or OLandCellType
- "Treatment vs. Control": Treatment or SubjectTreatment or TreatmentStatus or Transfection or Infection or SubjectInfection or AllergenChallenge or Stimulation
- "Responder vs. Non-Responder": Response and (Treatment or SubjectTreatment or TreatmentStatus)
- "Disease1 vs. Disease2"
- "Treatment1 vs. Treatment2"
- "Tissue1 vs. Tissue2"
- "Healthy vs. Control"
- "Genotype vs. Wild Type"
- "Genotype1 vs. Genotype2"
- "Phenotype1 vs. Phenotype2"
- "Disease Stage1 vs. Stage2"
- "Dosage1 vs. Dosage2"
- "Strain1 vs. Strain2"
- "Resistant vs. Sensitive"