CellLine NCI B37
From Array Suite Wiki
CellLine NCI B37
The NCI-60 is a panel of 60 diverse human cancer cell lines used by the Developmental Therapeutics Program of the U.S. National Cancer Institute to screen over 100,000 chemical compounds and natural products (since 1990).
|Land Version||Genome Build||Gene Model|
Data source: http://discover.nci.nih.gov/cellminer/home.do
- CNV, based on Affymetrix CEL files (downloaded)
- DNASeq_Mutation (VCF files)
- Expression Intensity Probes (Affymetrix)
- Affymetrix Expression Array
Expression Data: Omicsoft Affymetrix Microarray Preprocessing
Key Meta Data Columns
- Primary Site: The body site where the cell line sample is derived from.
- Histology: Histological types of cancer, such as carcinoma, glioma and sarcoma.
- Land Tissue: The tissue from which the cell line was derived, using OmicSoft's curation Controlled Vocabulary
- Land Sample Type: A detailed description of the cell type from which the cell line was derived, using OmicSoft's curation Controlled Vocabulary
Sample Distribution by Primary Site
One of the most common ways to visualize gene expression data is a per-sample Scatter plot (Expression View), with each sample grouped by Primary Site on the Y-axis, and expression level plotted on the X-axis:
Expression profile of EGFR.
Multiple visualizations display frequency and locations of gene mutations in CCLE samples, including the Mutation Landscape View.
DNA Mutation Landscape of Gene EGFR
Copy Number Variation
Copy number data can be visualized for a gene of interest, grouped by any metadata column, such as Histology.
Copy Number Log2 Ratio For EGFR, grouped by histology type