ArrayLand Online Help
From Array Suite Wiki
ArrayLand is OmicSoft's solution to manage and deliver large Omics data. It is built up based on OmicSoft File System (OFS), which stores data in database files with different layers of indexes for gene/markers and samples.
OmicSoft uses ArrayLand framework to deliver large data service results, such as TCGA, in Land format. Once users configured Land data on ArrayServer internally, all ArrayStudio/ArrayLand users can search all types of genomics profiles of a single gene or a set of genes instantly with rich visualization.
Hosted on Youtube:
- Search one or more genes across one or multiple tumor types
- What is the expression of my gene or gene of interest across Tumor Types and Sample type (Tumor vs Normal)?
- Which specific transcripts are expressed in my gene or gene of interest?
- Are there any splice variants in my gene of interest across sample types or tumor types?
- Is my gene or genes of interest amplified or deleted in a particular tumor type?
- Search for and display gene fusions of interest. Examine these fusions in Omicsoft's Genome Browser
- What is the mutation frequency (somatic mutation) in my gene or genes of interest across tumor type?
Online Help Category Tree
Please expand the tree (click ) to find your topic of interest: